Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander at Luxury Tower One57 in New York
- Classically Pretty
- Victory Oak
- Vintage Style from Theodore Alexander
- Althorp in Architectural Digest
- Spotted in the New York Times
- Mary Douglas Drysdale, an Inspiration
- The Editor at Large High Point Market Guide
- “BLOGGERS TALK TRENDS: WHAT’S NEXT”
- Insights from Instagram
- Introspective Magazine
- TA at High Point Market
- Looking Groovy in Elle
- Theodore Alexander Stool features in Veranda Magazine
- Oudh in LA – a Traditional Lamp by Theodore Alexander
- About THEO
- What's in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales
- The Mysterious Mr. Chippendale
- Althorp is… Habitually Chic
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition
- Every Detail Counts – Chinoiserie
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries
- Rococo Insights
- Pride and Prejudice, An Inspiration
- Every Detail Counts – the Art of Gilding
@RobinBaron thank you!
High Point Market | The World's Home for Home Furnishings sneak peek! Here we see simplified furniture forms... http://t.co/4diuqbsIcz
High Point Market | The World's Home for Home Furnishings sneak peak. Here we see simplified furniture forms... http://t.co/7lW71psOIM
Spotted in an archived edition of Architectural Digest Spain at the Theodore Alexander offices – our Ante Room Star Table in a delightful vignette.
Theodore Alexander‘s Althorp Victory Oak collection – classic style with casual textures. Inspired by the oaks that were planted at Althorp in the 16th century and which continue to thrive in the parkland there today.
Sam Allen, Westport, Connecticut
Interior Design by Miles Redd.
Two Keno Bros. Collection tables complement the mid-century architecture of a Palm Springs home in this New York Times property review.
Use our Dealer Locator to find your nearest Keno Bros. Collection retailer for more mid-century modern style.