Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,572 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,134 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,666 views
- About THEO 1,186 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,058 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 979 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 942 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 892 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 891 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 879 views
Don't be afraid to mix organic textures, for a look that's both warm & chic. Featuring our Lark chest from the Echo… https://t.co/CYEa7Pypo7
Simple, geometric forms in solid oak create the timeless & transitional Collins nightstand that translates to any s… https://t.co/4XDlW5O2WH
Inspired by a George III original in the manner of Robert Adam, The Audience Settee in Country House grey is the cl… https://t.co/hHEnfYrDOx
"Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci ⚜️ Modern, simple, relaxed. Discover the stunning ne… https://t.co/YGg2T4U48o
A marble top, leather stitching, Heritage Bronze legs, the Connoisseur sideboard from Steve Leung ensures a room is… https://t.co/RgeRAFAaF0
“The quality of everything that TA does is spectacular and exceptional, so it’s an honor and a pleasure to work wit… https://t.co/3JocTF0mvt
Author Archives: Lizzy Freundel
Theodore Alexander has collaborated with New York interior designer James Rixner at the Holiday House NYC. Holiday House, founded in 2008 by interior designer and breast cancer survivor Iris Dankner, is an interior design showhouse where top interior designers and lifestyle brands showcase their talent to raise critical funds for the prevention and cure of breast cancer (Read More). Read more
Open the 2017/2018 Holiday Issue of Traditional Home Magazine and you’ll find the Align Cabinet by Michael Berman for Theodore Alexander. Read more
Premium furniture manufacturer Theodore Alexander announces the appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O. Dr Phua brings to T.A. thirty years of luxury furniture industry experience, most recently as C.E.O. of the Da Vinci Group. There she specialized in the retail of high end furniture in Asia alongside the co-founder of Da Vinci Holdings, her husband Tony Phua. Read more
On September 15th Theodore Alexander unveiled an updated showroom concept at What’s New, What’s Next at the New York Design Center.
Traditional Home’s Design and Markets Editor Tori Mellott was on hand to give the first glimpse of the new showroom on Facebook Live. Read more
On September 14th Theodore Alexander’s showroom doors open at the New York Design Center for What’s New What’s Next. Read more
Fabrics by Duralee are now available at the Theodore Alexander showroom in the New York Design Centre at 200 Lexington Avenue, New York. Read more