Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 5,781 views
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,678 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 3,051 views
- About THEO 1,464 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,303 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,284 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,239 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,200 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,196 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,190 views
Author Archives: Lizzy Freundel
This July Lighting & Decor showcases the newly launched Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander Collection. ‘Luxury in Serenity’ was unveiled at the April 2017 Spring High Point Market. Read more
House Beautiful Magazine recognized the gorgeous design of the Michael Berman for Theodore Alexander Floyd Pendant Light in their June Edition. Read more
In collaboration with designer Robin Baron, Theodore Alexander has renovated and expanded its showroom at the New York Design Center, 200 Lexington Avenue, New York. Read more
Last night in New York City, New York Spaces celebrated the firms and products whose innovations are keeping New York at the forefront of the home and design industry, with an accolade that truly highlighted the New York area LEADERS IN HOME PRODUCTS DESIGN.
Design Legend Jamie Drake of Drake / Anderson won Leader in Home Products Design for his Theodore Alexander collection. Read more
Join Editor at Large’s Arianne Nardo for an inspirational discussion at High Point Market with internationally known designers Steve Leung, Jamie Drake and Michael Berman, all about becoming a household name in the industry. Read more
This week Theodore Alexander unveils a newly renovated and expanded 6,000 square foot showroom in the New York Design Center at 200 Lexington Avenue, New York. Working with Robin Baron, ASID, Theodore Alexander has created a brand showcase which reflects … Read more