Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,848 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,466 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,281 views
- About THEO 1,005 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 952 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 791 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 737 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 726 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 702 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 670 views
Highly detailed, historically informed - the Althorp Living History collection breathes new life into old world cha… https://t.co/YwWkxaqsaY
No matter what you collect, our Preview Curio cabinet is here to make it chic.
Up close with our Echoes collection: Casual and relaxed, never precious. https://t.co/PwqAskmp3Y
Post filed under Althorp
Lord Spencer reveals that his best selling book, Killers of the King, is set to become a Hollywood movie. Read more
At the Althorp Literary Festival in 2015 Theodore Alexander was delighted to sponsor Jeremy Musson, author of ‘The Drawing Room: English Country House Decoration’ and expert on the British country house. Read more
Charles, Ninth Earl Spencer, is visiting selected Theodore Alexander retailers in the United States and Canada this summer to promote the Althorp Living History Collection.
Earl Spencer Discusses Althorp Literary Festival and Family Heritage in Harper’s Bazaar Read more