Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,695 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,386 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,035 views
- About THEO 957 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 921 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 738 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 687 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 659 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 645 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 608 views
A soft, muted palette accented with painted fretwork, our Morning Room side cabinet serves both Hampton's heritage… https://t.co/A6eWIe2tdT
Join Traditional Home Editor in Chief Jill Waage, along with panelists Jamie Drake of DRAKE / ANDERSON and Mary Dou… https://t.co/M22oCf7Av4
With rare Etimoe and Movingue veneers and finely cast Old English brash details, the Blaire Bar Cart from the Steph… https://t.co/HgTQd7ZYSw
A glimpse inside the Junior League of Detroit’s annual Designers' Show House at the Fisher Mansion, featuring a gor… https://t.co/WZU3Jdv4H3
Is it hot in here, or is it just our Mercury finish? One of 30+ colors in our Custom Palette program. More at:… https://t.co/rQ4swpy3xy
A few more favorites from tonight’s fabulous What’s New What’s Next event at New York Design Center , suite 515… https://t.co/Xcz1BZNJ98
The stage is set at our New York Design Center showroom (suite 515). Ready for What’s New What’s Next #wnwn !
Post filed under Book Review
Reading ‘At Home, a Short History of Private Life’ by author Bill Bryson this passage on the history of mahogany stood out for its eloquence.
Mahogany was introduced to British carpentry in the mid 18th century and soon superseded oak as the wood of choice in fashionable households. It soon becomes apparent why…
It could be carved and fretted into the delicate shapes that perfectly suited the exuberance of rococo, yet was strong enough to be a piece of furniture. No wood had had these characteristics before: suddenly furniture had a sculptural quality. Read more
At this year’s Althorp Literary Festival Earl Spencer’s will give a talk Althorp: A Personal View which will give a unique insight into his home, and the home of the Spencer family for the last 500 years. Althorp Living History by Theodore Alexander is proud to sponsor this event and we look forward to sharing more information closer to the day. Read more
With chapters entitled “His and Hers”, “Wallpaper and Taste” and “A Nest of Comforts” Amanda Vickery brings the English Georgian household to life with engaging literary style and interior illustrations. Read more