Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,229 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 4,721 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,924 views
- About THEO 1,343 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,164 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,161 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,153 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,094 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,086 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,070 views
Post filed under Custom Palette
Theodore Alexander has collaborated with New York interior designer James Rixner at the Holiday House NYC. Holiday House, founded in 2008 by interior designer and breast cancer survivor Iris Dankner, is an interior design showhouse where top interior designers and lifestyle brands showcase their talent to raise critical funds for the prevention and cure of breast cancer (Read More). Read more
TA’s Mila chair features in this month’s House Beautiful Magazine (below, left). Mila is one of 200 pieces in our Custom Finish Program, each of which is available in any of (or a combination of) 25 finishes. Read more
James Swan of the Million Dollar Decorating podcast interviewed TA’s Jeremy Hoff at High Point Market. They discussed custom furniture, fashion, pets and everything in between. Read more
TA Custom Finishes include bright pops of painted color, smooth and distressed metallic leaf finishes and pale neutrals with a touch of the vintage. Contact your local retailer, interior designer or Theodore Alexander customer services to order. Lead times are short with delivery six to eight weeks from your order.