Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,458 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,931 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,613 views
- About THEO 1,150 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,028 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 939 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 892 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 855 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 843 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 834 views
A study in materials, the Thought writing table from our Echoes collection makes working from home a little extra c… https://t.co/Rixg0rnQzZ
From the perfect set of crystals to the pierced metal of our Flic-Flac side table, it's all about the details🔍… https://t.co/zIveDrZkwI
Mark your calendars! This Friday is the 2019 Designers Breakfast at 200 Lex! Come chat with one of our newest desig… https://t.co/VB8zhcHmcc
Post filed under High Point Market
Join Editor at Large’s Arianne Nardo for an inspirational discussion at High Point Market with internationally known designers Steve Leung, Jamie Drake and Michael Berman, all about becoming a household name in the industry. Read more
Theodore Alexander is to launch a new collection by acclaimed international interior designer Steve Leung at the upcoming April High Point Market. The ‘’Luxury of Serenity” collection represents a whole home lifestyle statement and is the first in a series of lifestyle groups planned for the coming year. Read more
There is no subsitute for seeing craftsmanship at first hand and so on Tuesday 21st April, during High Point Market, Theodore Alexander hosted a tour of our upholstery plant in North Carolina for forty interior designers.
Individual groups were led through the various labour intensive stages of design and manufacture, including development, fabric inspection, frame building (including our custom frame capabilities), spring up, inside upholstery, cutting, sewing, pillows and finally inspection and shipping. Capabilities such as 8-way hand-tie were shown in practised detail. Read more
There were so many highlights during #HPMK this year, and the following exchange was one for me! Standing in the lobby of the Theadore Alexander showroom, Russell Towner, President of TA, came up to me and asked me if there was anything “familiar” about his space. I said yes there was, but couldn’t figure it out, because I had never been there. What a gentleman, he shared that a project of mine, featured in Veranda Magazine had inspired him and he had designed his lobby reimagining the room that I had designed. Very cool.
We have just received our High Point Market Guide by Editor at Large which features Theodore Alexander’s Jamie Drake designer Event!
Shay Geyer of IBB Designs, one of High Point Market’s Style Spotters this autumn, has picked a stunning Theodore Alexander piece as one of her favourites.
“This Texas girl is completely swooning over Kyloe by Theodore Alexander. This piece was named after the Scottish word for Highland Cattle (and their distinctive horns). The perfect marriage of traditional & contemporary!”