Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 2,533 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 1,996 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 944 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 723 views
- About THEO 653 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 449 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 396 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 365 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 350 views
- NEW! Custom Finishes from Theodore Alexander 348 views
Explore Michael Berman for Theodore Alexander on the TA website https://t.co/0eqPuJrIj0
Michael Berman for Theodore Alexander features in the Winter edition of New York Spaces Magazine
The Fresh Mirror by Jamie Drake features in the January edition of Architectural Digest! Contact... https://t.co/VfwWC5KJj7
Lord Spencer will be at the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville on February 2nd, discussing 500 years of... https://t.co/nGCoD6akjF
Lord Spencer will be keynote at the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville discussing his ancestral home,... https://t.co/TJnzbLbdxf
Thank you Traditional Home! Step into the New Year with bold color choices from our Custom Finish Program!... https://t.co/6r43w7ZnOq
Post filed under House and home
In this digital age the library is still your sanctuary, an intimate space, filled with books and precious objects d’art. The work day has come to a close and tonight there is a glass of something restorative from the cellar waiting for you, a roaring fire and chessboard set up for two. Traditional wing armchairs in fine leathers are placed invitingly near the fireplace. Read more
Apartment Therapy recently featured an apartment at the late nineteenth century Archives Building in New York City’s West Village. Designed by HGTV Design Star finalist Michael Moeller for a young client, the furnishings include Theodore Alexander’s Agra campaign bookcases and oversized Aegean Octagonals mirror. Read more
Since January all pieces showcased in Past to Present on our website have been available to view in 360 degrees.
Now we’ve added 360 degree views to even more more unique pieces which are also in stock in North America. 360 degree views are available on selected product pages under ‘Explore’ and by clicking the 360 symbol. Read more
Cindy Rinfret’s latest interior design project is lavishly illustrated in New England Home’s Connecticut Summer 2011 and selected pieces from Theodore Alexander and Althorp Living History take centre stage. Set in “two hundred and fifty acres of breathtaking land” this … Read more
When designing for the home library I love a double sided partners desk. Lots of storage and a large table top space to work upon is vital. Grommets for cords to thread through is a luxury and not often found in older pieces. Buying “new old “is always desirable for designer. Read more