Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,056 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,149 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 1,305 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 830 views
- About THEO 771 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 568 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 496 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 486 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 453 views
- An English Summer 435 views
Dining in, with the extendable Callan table and assorted chairs from the rustic Echoes collection.… https://t.co/Nhj0lequoU
Our ideal weekend retreat: This tranquil living room by Michael Berman from the 2016 Christopher Kennedy Modernism… https://t.co/lRmcKABuxH
Don't miss this fabulous event, next week at the New York Design Center. We're thrilled to partner with A-List Inte… https://t.co/E5VZ69GgCO
A hand-woven leather lattice headboard, turned solid oak posts and a parquetry footboard - the Weston bed is a true… https://t.co/m91iounjT6
Bright hues, distressed metals, pale neutrals and a touch of vintage, channel your inner colour with our Custom Pal… https://t.co/BaygTJcfR6
Bright hues, distressed metals, pale neutrals and a touch of vintage, channel your inner colour with our Custom Pal… https://t.co/ToBCVvjvd1
Post filed under House and home
In this digital age the library is still your sanctuary, an intimate space, filled with books and precious objects d’art. The work day has come to a close and tonight there is a glass of something restorative from the cellar waiting for you, a roaring fire and chessboard set up for two. Traditional wing armchairs in fine leathers are placed invitingly near the fireplace. Read more
Apartment Therapy recently featured an apartment at the late nineteenth century Archives Building in New York City’s West Village. Designed by HGTV Design Star finalist Michael Moeller for a young client, the furnishings include Theodore Alexander’s Agra campaign bookcases and oversized Aegean Octagonals mirror. Read more
Since January all pieces showcased in Past to Present on our website have been available to view in 360 degrees.
Now we’ve added 360 degree views to even more more unique pieces which are also in stock in North America. 360 degree views are available on selected product pages under ‘Explore’ and by clicking the 360 symbol. Read more
Cindy Rinfret’s latest interior design project is lavishly illustrated in New England Home’s Connecticut Summer 2011 and selected pieces from Theodore Alexander and Althorp Living History take centre stage. Set in “two hundred and fifty acres of breathtaking land” this … Read more
When designing for the home library I love a double sided partners desk. Lots of storage and a large table top space to work upon is vital. Grommets for cords to thread through is a luxury and not often found in older pieces. Buying “new old “is always desirable for designer. Read more