Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 2,533 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 1,996 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 944 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 723 views
- About THEO 653 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 449 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 396 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 365 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 350 views
- NEW! Custom Finishes from Theodore Alexander 348 views
Explore Michael Berman for Theodore Alexander on the TA website https://t.co/0eqPuJrIj0
Michael Berman for Theodore Alexander features in the Winter edition of New York Spaces Magazine
The Fresh Mirror by Jamie Drake features in the January edition of Architectural Digest! Contact... https://t.co/VfwWC5KJj7
Lord Spencer will be at the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville on February 2nd, discussing 500 years of... https://t.co/nGCoD6akjF
Lord Spencer will be keynote at the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville discussing his ancestral home,... https://t.co/TJnzbLbdxf
Thank you Traditional Home! Step into the New Year with bold color choices from our Custom Finish Program!... https://t.co/6r43w7ZnOq
Post filed under Inspiration
Theodore Alexander’s Althorp Victory Oak collection – classic style with casual textures. Inspired by the oaks that were planted at Althorp in the 16th century and which continue to thrive in the parkland there today. Read more
Theodore Alexander’s Althorp Patent Jupe Table makes an appearance in Architectural Digest’s January 2015 edition. Read more
Reading the May / June 2014 issue of Vogue Living we were delighted to see Theodore Alexander’s Sylvan table beautifully styled with an indigo circular rug and a dramatic still life in the background.
With Easter fast approaching we thought we’d share these gorgeous hand painted faux marble eggs.
Inspired by Victorian originals, these sculptural pieces are designed to last for generations to come. Read more