Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,458 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,931 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,613 views
- About THEO 1,150 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,028 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 939 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 892 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 855 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 843 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 834 views
A study in materials, the Thought writing table from our Echoes collection makes working from home a little extra c… https://t.co/Rixg0rnQzZ
From the perfect set of crystals to the pierced metal of our Flic-Flac side table, it's all about the details🔍… https://t.co/zIveDrZkwI
Mark your calendars! This Friday is the 2019 Designers Breakfast at 200 Lex! Come chat with one of our newest desig… https://t.co/VB8zhcHmcc
Post filed under Inspiration
Theodore Alexander’s Althorp Victory Oak collection – classic style with casual textures. Inspired by the oaks that were planted at Althorp in the 16th century and which continue to thrive in the parkland there today. Read more
Theodore Alexander’s Althorp Patent Jupe Table makes an appearance in Architectural Digest’s January 2015 edition. Read more
Reading the May / June 2014 issue of Vogue Living we were delighted to see Theodore Alexander’s Sylvan table beautifully styled with an indigo circular rug and a dramatic still life in the background.
With Easter fast approaching we thought we’d share these gorgeous hand painted faux marble eggs.
Inspired by Victorian originals, these sculptural pieces are designed to last for generations to come. Read more