Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,683 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,361 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,719 views
- About THEO 1,228 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,074 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,009 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 989 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 932 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 927 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 927 views
Hand hewn, textured, vintage and rustic, the Tyler I Cabinet from The Echoes collection feels like the most fabulou… https://t.co/mJU641UrfT
Hundreds of frames, dozens of finishes, with our Custom Palette Program, we help bring your vision to life! Match y… https://t.co/n9U5M85ncp
Post filed under Inspiration
Theodore Alexander’s Althorp Victory Oak collection – classic style with casual textures. Inspired by the oaks that were planted at Althorp in the 16th century and which continue to thrive in the parkland there today. Read more
Theodore Alexander’s Althorp Patent Jupe Table makes an appearance in Architectural Digest’s January 2015 edition. Read more
Reading the May / June 2014 issue of Vogue Living we were delighted to see Theodore Alexander’s Sylvan table beautifully styled with an indigo circular rug and a dramatic still life in the background.
With Easter fast approaching we thought we’d share these gorgeous hand painted faux marble eggs.
Inspired by Victorian originals, these sculptural pieces are designed to last for generations to come. Read more