Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,921 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,495 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,434 views
- About THEO 1,033 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 961 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 817 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 756 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 756 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 721 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 705 views
Parchment paneled with an antique mirror top, the Hampden decorative chest adds texture and tone to any space.
Highly detailed, historically informed - the Althorp Living History collection breathes new life into old world cha… https://t.co/YwWkxaqsaY
No matter what you collect, our Preview Curio cabinet is here to make it chic.
Up close with our Echoes collection: Casual and relaxed, never precious. https://t.co/PwqAskmp3Y
Post filed under Interior design
Theodore Alexander has collaborated with New York interior designer James Rixner at the Holiday House NYC. Holiday House, founded in 2008 by interior designer and breast cancer survivor Iris Dankner, is an interior design showhouse where top interior designers and lifestyle brands showcase their talent to raise critical funds for the prevention and cure of breast cancer (Read More). Read more
This week Theodore Alexander unveils a newly renovated and expanded 6,000 square foot showroom in the New York Design Center at 200 Lexington Avenue, New York. Working with Robin Baron, ASID, Theodore Alexander has created a brand showcase which reflects … Read more
Join Theodore Alexander at suite 515 at The New York Design Center on the 16th May to celebrate New York in the Springtime. Read more
Interior Designer Mary Douglas Drysdale showcases Theodore Alexander’s Newman Table and Nob Hill Stool at Dining by Design this week in New York. Read more
This stunning room at the Holiday House Design Show features two Theodore Alexander Grosvenor Lamps (below, on right). Congratulations James Rixner Inc. for a beautiful living space. Read more
Theodore Alexander’s sculptural stainless steel Tula chair and hand carved Nob Hill stools looked gorgeous at the Designer Show House on the Green in October. Congratulations to Pavarini Design. Read more