Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,475 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,299 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 1,883 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 888 views
- About THEO 874 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 660 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 611 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 581 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 551 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 500 views
A variety of finishes for a variety of weekend cocktails: The Dimple Drinks table from the Michael Berman collectio… https://t.co/DYWPwEr3J1
The iconic Thebes stool in a variety of hues. Which finish do you prefer: Ebonised, Eggshell or Wheatgrass?
Inspired by an original 1820 Regency, the Lavinia's and Library Open Armchairs highlight how little details can mak… https://t.co/F9YCoHuBW1
Summer all year long, we adore this stylish Newport Beach living room, part of the Lido House Hotel and designed by… https://t.co/C0X0Xf3fdY
With vintage metal accents, rustic oak parquetry and a leather writing surface, the Thought writing table from our… https://t.co/huKf7J9mgM
With vintage metal accents, rustic oak parquetry and a leather writing surface, the Thought writing table from our… https://t.co/03CEvei9la
A finely cast aluminium rain drum, inspired by a Đông Sơn original, the Chiang Mai Rains side table brings antique… https://t.co/VujKMybpGn
Let's get one thing clear, we're mad about acrylic! More at: https://t.co/8bBcLLkNPL
Post filed under Interior design
This month we saw Theodore Alexander’s ‘Delicate Trellis’ chairs in the summer edition of Luxe Magazine Dallas + Forth Worth. This gorgeous interior is by designer Tiffany McKinzie. Read more
Theodore Alexander will host a designer panel at their 4,000 square foot showroom at the New York Design Center Event ‘What’s New, What’s Next’ on September 17th at 6pm, suite 515. Read more
Brentwood, Theodore Alexander’s hand painted faux parchment cocktail table, features in the June edition of House Beautiful Magazine. Read more
Jamie Drake’s Cambon Dining Chair Features in Kips Bay Showhouse Read more
Theodore Alexanders ‘Bold Cocktail’ Table Spotted in May House Beautiful Read more
There is no subsitute for seeing craftsmanship at first hand and so on Tuesday 21st April, during High Point Market, Theodore Alexander hosted a tour of our upholstery plant in North Carolina for forty interior designers.
Individual groups were led through the various labour intensive stages of design and manufacture, including development, fabric inspection, frame building (including our custom frame capabilities), spring up, inside upholstery, cutting, sewing, pillows and finally inspection and shipping. Capabilities such as 8-way hand-tie were shown in practised detail. Read more