Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,848 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,466 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,281 views
- About THEO 1,005 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 952 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 791 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 737 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 726 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 702 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 670 views
Highly detailed, historically informed - the Althorp Living History collection breathes new life into old world cha… https://t.co/YwWkxaqsaY
No matter what you collect, our Preview Curio cabinet is here to make it chic.
Up close with our Echoes collection: Casual and relaxed, never precious. https://t.co/PwqAskmp3Y
Post filed under Jamie Drake for TA
Last night in New York City, New York Spaces celebrated the firms and products whose innovations are keeping New York at the forefront of the home and design industry, with an accolade that truly highlighted the New York area LEADERS IN HOME PRODUCTS DESIGN.
Design Legend Jamie Drake of Drake / Anderson won Leader in Home Products Design for his Theodore Alexander collection. Read more
Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander Features in Interior Design Magazine Read more
Famed interior designer Jamie Drake visited Scott Shuptrine’s new 108,000 square foot showroom recently to present his collection for Theodore Alexander. Jamie spoke eloquently for half an hour on the subject of his style and inspirations, as well as his line of furniture for Theodore Alexander which launched in 2014. Read more
Theodore Alexander’s Cambon Dining Chair by Jamie Drake features in Traditional Home magazine Read more
Watch out for signature pieces of Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander in the incredible space, including the Vendome Chairs in the Master Bedroom and Montaigne Chairs in the expansive living area. Read more
Jamie Drake’s Cambon Dining Chair Features in Kips Bay Showhouse Read more