Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 2,759 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,071 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 1,102 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 783 views
- About THEO 721 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 516 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 441 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 438 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 420 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 389 views
Humbled to be lauded by some of our favorites in the design world. Cheers to The Design Network and everyone involv… https://t.co/JmfLp7Uzw2
Post filed under Jamie Drake for TA
Inside Designer Jamie Drake’s exquisite model apartment at One57 in New York we can see signature pieces designed exclusively for Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander.
Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander launched at the April High Point Market. Interiors publication Home Accents Today recently interviewed Jamie Drake on his career, inspirations and dreams for the future. To read the entire article go the Home Accents Today website. Read more
Theodore Alexander has been Style Spotted at the April 2014 High Point Market. Thank you to Gary Inman and Home Accents Today for recognizing these unique designs. The Chunky Table and D’Argent Bedside Commode are by Architectural Digest Top 100 Interior Designer Jamie Drake. The Platinum Author desk is a Theodore Alexander original. Read more
“I’m so excited to be part of the Theodore Alexander family now. The first time I got familiar with their product by touring their showroom in High Point I was blown away and overwhelmed by the depth of product and the across the board quality. It’s sensational! They can do anything.
“Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander” will debut with a 2,000 square-foot showroom presentation at April High Point Market. The collection will be available worldwide through Theodore Alexander’s finest retailers, designers, and trade showrooms. Read more
Theodore Alexander to Launch Glamorous New Furniture Collection in Collaboration with Designer Jamie Drake
Theodore Alexander is collaborating with New York-based designer Jamie Drake to launch a new line of distinctive home furnishings.
“Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander” consists of approximately 50 imaginative bedroom and living room pieces, which will be realized by Theodore Alexander’s talented craftspeople. Read more