Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,179 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,188 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 1,484 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 847 views
- About THEO 799 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 602 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 533 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 509 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 479 views
- An English Summer 452 views
Behind-the-scenes from our new ad shoot: Birds of a Feather. More to come! https://t.co/txyyV1XFMW
Behind-the-scenes from our new ad shoot: Birds of a Feather. More to come! https://t.co/8eMufrhVd9
Saturated blues and warm metals create sophistication with vibrance, in this stunning project from KNOF design. Fe… https://t.co/HOaaIWznej
Rustic and refined, no matter how you piece it together. The handcrafted Echoes collection. More at:… https://t.co/rwKnowVVYa
Post filed under Keno Bros.
The July / August edition of Architectural Digest India showcases the playful lines of Dance by the Keno Bros. Read more
Thank you to Patricia Davis Brown of Dig This Design for this review of The Keno Bros.’ classically modern style
Choosing the right accent furniture can polish off your minimalist decor by sticking with tables and shelves that offer clean lines and an interesting element. Check out these minimalistic accent tables designed by the Keno Bros. Read more
The Keno Bros. loved the hug-shaped design of this piece they called it ‘Embrace’, a perfect piece to showcase on Valentine’s Day. Read more
In last week’s post on the Duncan Phyfe exhibition currently showing in New York we referenced a unique table by Theodore Alexander which is inspired by one of Phyfe’s masterworks.
On reading the post Leslie Keno of the Keno Bros. immediately recognized the original as one that he had handled personally! Leslie elaborates below: Read more
We’re delighted to reproduce a recent interview with Leslie Keno of The Keno Bros, where he discusses the principles of good design and the inspiration behind new lamps in the Collection. Read more