Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,475 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,299 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 1,883 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 888 views
- About THEO 874 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 660 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 611 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 581 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 551 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 500 views
A variety of finishes for a variety of weekend cocktails: The Dimple Drinks table from the Michael Berman collectio… https://t.co/DYWPwEr3J1
The iconic Thebes stool in a variety of hues. Which finish do you prefer: Ebonised, Eggshell or Wheatgrass?
Inspired by an original 1820 Regency, the Lavinia's and Library Open Armchairs highlight how little details can mak… https://t.co/F9YCoHuBW1
Summer all year long, we adore this stylish Newport Beach living room, part of the Lido House Hotel and designed by… https://t.co/C0X0Xf3fdY
With vintage metal accents, rustic oak parquetry and a leather writing surface, the Thought writing table from our… https://t.co/huKf7J9mgM
With vintage metal accents, rustic oak parquetry and a leather writing surface, the Thought writing table from our… https://t.co/03CEvei9la
A finely cast aluminium rain drum, inspired by a Đông Sơn original, the Chiang Mai Rains side table brings antique… https://t.co/VujKMybpGn
Let's get one thing clear, we're mad about acrylic! More at: https://t.co/8bBcLLkNPL
Post filed under Keno Bros.
The July / August edition of Architectural Digest India showcases the playful lines of Dance by the Keno Bros. Read more
Thank you to Patricia Davis Brown of Dig This Design for this review of The Keno Bros.’ classically modern style
Choosing the right accent furniture can polish off your minimalist decor by sticking with tables and shelves that offer clean lines and an interesting element. Check out these minimalistic accent tables designed by the Keno Bros. Read more
The Keno Bros. loved the hug-shaped design of this piece they called it ‘Embrace’, a perfect piece to showcase on Valentine’s Day. Read more
In last week’s post on the Duncan Phyfe exhibition currently showing in New York we referenced a unique table by Theodore Alexander which is inspired by one of Phyfe’s masterworks.
On reading the post Leslie Keno of the Keno Bros. immediately recognized the original as one that he had handled personally! Leslie elaborates below: Read more
We’re delighted to reproduce a recent interview with Leslie Keno of The Keno Bros, where he discusses the principles of good design and the inspiration behind new lamps in the Collection. Read more