Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,345 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 5,086 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,966 views
- About THEO 1,382 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,197 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,195 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,186 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,135 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,131 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,117 views
Post filed under Keno Bros.
Spotted on the New England Home Design Blog – a review of a Keno Bros. Collection piece which will arrive on the retail floor early next year.
Stacy Kunstel, Homes Editor
While the Ocean chest by the Keno Brothers reminds some of ripples in beach sand, I love it because it makes me see a modern take on the still-popular zebra print. A mix of sycamore, rosewood and maple, this chest would be perfect set in a library with the appropriate liquors and cocktail shakers giving just a bit of sparkle to its top. It can be seen in showrooms throughout New England that carry the Theodore Alexander furniture collection. Read more
This week our favorite television duo, Leigh and Leslie of Keno Bros., appeared on Anderson!
Sandy and her family have had an antique wooden chest in their home for as long as she can remember. She had an inclination that it was worth something, but had no idea of its actual value, and couldn’t venture a guess.
Leigh and Leslie Keno, stars of the FOX show “Buried Treasure” and world-renowned antiques experts, are about to give Sandy the surprise of a lifetime.
“This is an incredible find,” says Leigh. “Leslie and I — our hearts are pounding.” The Keno brothers reveal Sandy’s chest was made in 1685. It’s one of the earliest chests made in America, in mint condition, and has descended directly through Sandy’s family. Read more
Leigh and Leslie Keno of the Keno Bros. Collection will be showcasing their collection at Lillian August in Norfolk, Connecticut on Wednesday.
RSVP to email@example.com Read more
Watch this great video from Design Spree in New Jersey, featuring the Keno Bros. Read more
Meet the Keno Bros this weekend at Sheffield Furniture, Malvern, Pennsylvania Read more