Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,680 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,351 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,717 views
- About THEO 1,225 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,074 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,009 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 986 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 930 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 924 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 921 views
Hand hewn, textured, vintage and rustic, the Tyler I Cabinet from The Echoes collection feels like the most fabulou… https://t.co/mJU641UrfT
Hundreds of frames, dozens of finishes, with our Custom Palette Program, we help bring your vision to life! Match y… https://t.co/n9U5M85ncp
Work space, re-imagined. This beautiful period property has us swooning over all the feminine touches and antique t… https://t.co/QrLD6ChI0X
Post filed under Keno Bros.
Leigh and Leslie Keno are known for their passion for classic cars, from judging at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance to designing furniture inspired by the forms of vintage cars.
Now that expertise is put to the test in the series finale of Buried Treasure, airing tonight on Fox. Read more
Tonight on Fox Theodore Alexander’s Keno Bros star in a Special Encore of their new show Buried Treasure.
The first hour at 8/7c is an all-new, original episode featuring a New Jersey detective who believes he has two Rembrandt paintings, that if authentic could be worth tens of millions of dollars.
Then, for those who missed the pilot last week, FOX will be rebroadcasting that episode at 9/8c. Read more
Leigh and Leslie of the Keno Bros Collection were recently snapped at the FOX TCA Winter 2011 Party with celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and Glee Star Ashley Fink.
Stay tuned for the Keno Brothers new show ‘Buried Treasure’ which airs for the first time this week. Read more
‘Buried Treasure’ with the Keno Brothers airs in just seven days on Fox. Read more
With every family comes a dream, and with every treasure a story.
Leigh and Leslie Keno (“Antiques Roadshow”) are modern-day treasure hunters. These world-renowned antique experts and appraisers have helped people all over the U.S. sell more than $1 billion worth of collectibles. In the new unscripted series BURIED TREASURE, the identical twin brothers will travel across the country helping ordinary people find treasures right in their own homes. Read more