Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 2,162 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 1,899 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 821 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 665 views
- About THEO 532 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 352 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 341 views
- NEW! Custom Finishes from Theodore Alexander 311 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 307 views
- An English Summer 304 views
Post filed under Steve Leung
This July Lighting & Decor showcases the newly launched Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander Collection. ‘Luxury in Serenity’ was unveiled at the April 2017 Spring High Point Market. Read more
Theodore Alexander is to launch a new collection by acclaimed international interior designer Steve Leung at the upcoming April High Point Market. The ‘’Luxury of Serenity” collection represents a whole home lifestyle statement and is the first in a series of lifestyle groups planned for the coming year. Read more