Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,377 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,260 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 1,821 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 879 views
- About THEO 851 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 643 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 594 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 562 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 531 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 476 views
What a perfect place to write our love letter to Meredith Ellis for her fabulous work in this calm and cozy nook. F… https://t.co/xaxLaeZGpC
Dip your toes into one of our most refreshing finishes: Lagoon. One of 30+ colors in our Custom Palette program.… https://t.co/iva3ZAJrmn
Dip your toes into one of our most refreshing finishes: Lagoon. One of 30+ colors in our Custom Palette program.… https://t.co/2y8J0KcgI8
A masterpiece in the making, every metal detail is first hand carved in wax on one of our most theatrical pieces: T… https://t.co/Fc75Nofjhx
A masterpiece in the making, every metal detail is first hand carved in wax on one of our most theatrical pieces: T… https://t.co/CmueuFx45x
Hand carved and caned, this Louis Bergère armchair is based on an original Louis XV provincial - a touch of history… https://t.co/sdwIsWpQSg
Post filed under Theodore Alexander
TA Custom Finishes include bright pops of painted color, smooth and distressed metallic leaf finishes and pale neutrals with a touch of the vintage. Contact your local retailer, interior designer or Theodore Alexander customer services to order. Lead times are short with delivery six to eight weeks from your order.
The English Cabinet Maker collection, designed by Stephen Church, is a homage to the innovative designs and masterful finishes of the great furniture designers, artisans and craftsmen of the 18th and 19th centuries. Many of the designs are inspired by the Brights of Nettlebed family archives.
“With a name like Thor, you’re destined for greatness.” This May Traditional Home features Theodore Alexander’s Vice President of North American Design in their NEW+NEXT MARKET section. Read more
Theodore Alexander’s newly opened 4,000 square foot showroom at 200 Lex presents a curated selection of upholstery options. Each exquisite piece is styled for comfort, look and longevity. These signature items combine traditional manufacturing techniques with a modern sensibility, including upholstery designs by Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander, the Keno Bros. and the signature English style of Althorp Living History. Read more
Hand finished patinated brass imbues Theodore Alexander’s The Myth crane sculpture with glamourous appeal. The original form was hand carved in wax by master artisans to create a tactile surface that mimics delicate feathers. Read more
Anthony Cox, Executive Vice President, Provides a Unique Insight into the Theodore Alexander Brand Read more