Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,747 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,422 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,164 views
- About THEO 976 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 930 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 758 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 708 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 684 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 667 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 634 views
The histories of the Spencer Family’s Heritage and Althorp are so tightly entwined that they would be impossible to… https://t.co/iTi4wtEnl2
Cocktail hour, shaken not stirred. Introducing the Travers bar cabinet, new to our brand TA Studio.… https://t.co/hNkzicbMq4
Inspires by a Louis XVI original, the Grant II benche brings color and personality to this mulberry bedroom. Shown… https://t.co/hP7A3h1dPh
Thousands of etched lines, one stunning result. Introducing the Dax decorative cabinet and bar cabinet, new to the… https://t.co/fJMInk0NH7
Large and small, and available in Marble, Shagreen or Walnut, the Fisher round cocktail table adapts to any style s… https://t.co/dWAH0fr549
Post filed under Theodore Alexander
The Theodore Alexander brand is synonymous with inventive, distinctive pieces crafted by hand. Our designers, who include Creative Director Anthony Cox, strive to blend the most interesting materials with unconventional and witty design.
The Vanucci GT Desk is an item that encapsulates these ideals and Canadian retailer Elte recently featured it on their Facebook page.
We love the focus on the details that make this desk stand out.
Theodore Alexander’s luxurious, comfortable appeal is highlighted in the Robb Report’s exploration of the gentleman at rest in his home. Read more
The heart symbol must be one of the most recognized icons in the world, transcending language and speaking straight to the soul. It’s origins are ancient and controversial, with sources cited from botany to anatomy, but the meaning today is clear. The heart symbol is a statement of love, and of belonging.
With Valentine’s Day approaching consider expressing your love for your home with one of these statement pieces. Read more
We were delighted to see this article in Architectural Digest which profiles the restoration of the historic Palladian villa Dumfries House via the Patronage of Prince Charles.
Located in Ayrshire, Scotland, the house was designed by the master architect Robert Adam and contains 50 examples of furniture by Thomas Chippendale. In the words of His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales, the furnishings exemplify ‘British Craftsmanship at its best.” Read more
Since January all pieces showcased in Past to Present on our website have been available to view in 360 degrees.
Now we’ve added 360 degree views to even more more unique pieces which are also in stock in North America. 360 degree views are available on selected product pages under ‘Explore’ and by clicking the 360 symbol. Read more
Theodore Alexander’s new theme, The Cabinet Maker’s Drawing Book, is a homage to the innovative designs and masterful finishes of the great furniture designers, artisans and craftsmen of the 18th and 19th centuries.
The handles, pulls and knobs and other brass metal work are made as they were over 200 years ago and add authenticity and elegance to the pieces. Read more