Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,680 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,351 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,717 views
- About THEO 1,225 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,074 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,009 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 986 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 930 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 924 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 921 views
Hand hewn, textured, vintage and rustic, the Tyler I Cabinet from The Echoes collection feels like the most fabulou… https://t.co/mJU641UrfT
Hundreds of frames, dozens of finishes, with our Custom Palette Program, we help bring your vision to life! Match y… https://t.co/n9U5M85ncp
Work space, re-imagined. This beautiful period property has us swooning over all the feminine touches and antique t… https://t.co/QrLD6ChI0X
Post filed under Theodore Alexander
Take a moment to explore our YouTube channel, which includes videos of our unique craftsmanship processes, updates and interviews from Leigh and Leslie Keno. Read more
This cocktail table is veneered in hand selected, rich red flame mahogany, which speaks to the quality and intricacy of Louis XVI furniture. Classical elements, such as the dozen Corinthian columns and vase decorations on the delicately hand-hammered repousse panels conjure up the splendour of the court style under Louis XVI.
The Louis XVI style focussed more on classicism and symmetry. Although original Louis XVI tables would have used gilt brass or ormolu, we have replaced these with a softly patinated brass to elicit an air of subtle brilliance. Note the crossbanded and flame mahogany shelf that acts as an undertier. Read more
Thomas Sheraton (1751-1806) appears to have been the first to record the written term ‘Canterbury’, the rather confusingly named music or magazine stand. In his Cabinet Dictionary of 1803 he divides the name as referring to two distinct pieces of … Read more
Northwest Home Magazine recently featured one of our signature Campaign chairs in the feature ‘Stable Style’. Read more
Picture if you will a shell, delicate and brittle. Imagine sketching a design with a soft pencil on it’s surface and then gently cutting around the shape with a small saw. You need to be sure that the blade moves cleanly through the shell, with smooth even strokes. Cut too hard or too fast and the shell will shatter and you must begin again. A steady hand is needed for this task. Read more