Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,953 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,874 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,843 views
- About THEO 1,295 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,107 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,084 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,081 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,013 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,005 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,004 views
It would be hard to stay indoors with a view like this, but we must admit, this luxurious Naples living room is a s… https://t.co/AXx03ZLf0o
🌤️ Summer vibes, thanks to muted hues, fresh fabrics & our Aiden chairs in pale blue. With uncompromising standards… https://t.co/DJBLhZyFQx
Ornate detailing, reflective metals & a serene palette of blue & beige dress up this stunning New Jersey bedroom, a… https://t.co/dipVPIFnHb
Step inside the Althorp Estate, 13,000 acres of beautiful countryside in Northamptonshire, Warwickshire and Norfolk… https://t.co/zk4CoplGoF
What to do when remodeling a room with support columns in the middle? Build a gorgeous blue shelf of course! Clever… https://t.co/dzqpCU5NPl
Post filed under Theodore Alexander
Take a moment to explore our YouTube channel, which includes videos of our unique craftsmanship processes, updates and interviews from Leigh and Leslie Keno. Read more
This cocktail table is veneered in hand selected, rich red flame mahogany, which speaks to the quality and intricacy of Louis XVI furniture. Classical elements, such as the dozen Corinthian columns and vase decorations on the delicately hand-hammered repousse panels conjure up the splendour of the court style under Louis XVI.
The Louis XVI style focussed more on classicism and symmetry. Although original Louis XVI tables would have used gilt brass or ormolu, we have replaced these with a softly patinated brass to elicit an air of subtle brilliance. Note the crossbanded and flame mahogany shelf that acts as an undertier. Read more
Thomas Sheraton (1751-1806) appears to have been the first to record the written term ‘Canterbury’, the rather confusingly named music or magazine stand. In his Cabinet Dictionary of 1803 he divides the name as referring to two distinct pieces of … Read more
Northwest Home Magazine recently featured one of our signature Campaign chairs in the feature ‘Stable Style’. Read more
Picture if you will a shell, delicate and brittle. Imagine sketching a design with a soft pencil on it’s surface and then gently cutting around the shape with a small saw. You need to be sure that the blade moves cleanly through the shell, with smooth even strokes. Cut too hard or too fast and the shell will shatter and you must begin again. A steady hand is needed for this task. Read more