Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 2,370 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 1,951 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 872 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 700 views
- About THEO 598 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 410 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 371 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 338 views
- NEW! Custom Finishes from Theodore Alexander 331 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 321 views
Explore Michael Berman for Theodore Alexander on the TA website https://t.co/0eqPuJrIj0
Michael Berman for Theodore Alexander features in the Winter edition of New York Spaces Magazine
The Fresh Mirror by Jamie Drake features in the January edition of Architectural Digest! Contact... https://t.co/VfwWC5KJj7
Lord Spencer will be at the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville on February 2nd, discussing 500 years of... https://t.co/nGCoD6akjF
Lord Spencer will be keynote at the Antiques and Garden Show of Nashville discussing his ancestral home,... https://t.co/TJnzbLbdxf
Thank you Traditional Home! Step into the New Year with bold color choices from our Custom Finish Program!... https://t.co/6r43w7ZnOq
Post filed under We love…
Designer Karen LeBlanc heads to High Point Market where she meets Charles, 9th Earl Spencer and The Keno Bros. Read more
On 2nd July 2012, the Olympic Flame passed through the grounds of Althorp, home to the Spencer family since 1508. We’re delighted that our favourite historic house was chosen to participate in this Olympic event. Read more
The July / August edition of Architectural Digest India showcases the playful lines of Dance by the Keno Bros. Read more
Castle Bromwich meets Alice in Wonderland in this whimsical outdoor arrangement. Read more
ABC Carpet and Home in New York has an incredible selection of Theodore Alexander pieces, as design blogger Stefan Hurray of Architect Design recently discovered.
Thank you Stefan for the wonderful review of our Traditionalist Games Table.
Thank you Stefan for the wonderful review of our Traditionalist Games Table. Read more
The heart symbol must be one of the most recognized icons in the world, transcending language and speaking straight to the soul. It’s origins are ancient and controversial, with sources cited from botany to anatomy, but the meaning today is clear. The heart symbol is a statement of love, and of belonging.
With Valentine’s Day approaching consider expressing your love for your home with one of these statement pieces. Read more