Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,572 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,134 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,666 views
- About THEO 1,186 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,058 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 979 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 942 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 892 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 891 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 879 views
Don't be afraid to mix organic textures, for a look that's both warm & chic. Featuring our Lark chest from the Echo… https://t.co/CYEa7Pypo7
Simple, geometric forms in solid oak create the timeless & transitional Collins nightstand that translates to any s… https://t.co/4XDlW5O2WH
Inspired by a George III original in the manner of Robert Adam, The Audience Settee in Country House grey is the cl… https://t.co/hHEnfYrDOx
"Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci ⚜️ Modern, simple, relaxed. Discover the stunning ne… https://t.co/YGg2T4U48o
A marble top, leather stitching, Heritage Bronze legs, the Connoisseur sideboard from Steve Leung ensures a room is… https://t.co/RgeRAFAaF0
“The quality of everything that TA does is spectacular and exceptional, so it’s an honor and a pleasure to work wit… https://t.co/3JocTF0mvt
Post filed under We love…
Now on at The Metropolitan Museum of Art is an exhibition that pays tribute to the skills and legacy of the Master New York Cabinetmaker Duncan Phyfe. Read more
Imagine Dancing through the Night in a ballroom lit by candles. This Regency inspired gilt chair evokes long evenings of waltzing and quadrilles, of the flicker of candlelight in mirrors and champagne suppers in the Age of Elegance. Seen here … Read more
This Festive Season we are delighted to share this photograph of the Christmas tree at Althorp, twinkling beside a roaring fire and decorated in traditional tones of red and gold. Note the use of natural ornaments on the mantle – fir branches and pine cones, and the lavish pots of poinsettia flanking the fire. Read more
Pantone have announced ‘Tangerine Tango’ as the hot colour of the New Year and have declared it a “high-visibility, magnetic hue that emanates heat and energy.”
Why not introduce subtle a subtle shade of this orange hue into your home this new year with our facetted glass vases featured below? Read more
Stacey Bewkes of the lovely design blog Quintessence is a guest blogger this week at New England Home Magazine. The subject of her post is a recent Keno Bros event and we’ve reproduced it below, taking the liberty of adding some more links in the text. Read more
Today we are delighted to reproduce a blog post from one of our retailers in North Carolina, Furnitureland South. As we move further into December, Jillian McCool reminisces about her favourite films and subsequent interior inspirations.
When I saw this apothecary cabinet from Theodore Alexander, I could not help but to think about the movie, It’s A Wonderful Life. Read more