Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,680 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,351 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,717 views
- About THEO 1,225 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,074 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,009 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 986 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 930 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 924 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 921 views
Hand hewn, textured, vintage and rustic, the Tyler I Cabinet from The Echoes collection feels like the most fabulou… https://t.co/mJU641UrfT
Hundreds of frames, dozens of finishes, with our Custom Palette Program, we help bring your vision to life! Match y… https://t.co/n9U5M85ncp
Work space, re-imagined. This beautiful period property has us swooning over all the feminine touches and antique t… https://t.co/QrLD6ChI0X
Tag Archives: Althorp Living History
The Singular Hotel overlooks a windswept expanse of the Ultima Esperanza Sound on the Patagonian coast, shrouded by jagged hills. The hotel’s industrial facade belies its airy and modern interior. Architect Pedro Kovacic utilized the features of what was once a processing plant to create a luxurious retreat 57 room retreat. Picture windows facing the water are unobscured. Concrete, beams and bricks remain exposed and flooring is neutral, creating simple spaces where the furniture can be appreciated for both function and beauty. Read more
Theodore Alexander is delighted to congratulate The Earl and Countess Spencer on the birth of their daughter, Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer.
Lady Charlotte was born at Althorp at 5.22pm, on Monday 23 July, weighing 8 lbs 14 oz. She is the first child from the Spencer family to be born at Althorp since 1793. The Earl Spencer was present at the birth. Read more
Theodore Alexander’s luxurious, comfortable appeal is highlighted in the Robb Report’s exploration of the gentleman at rest in his home. Read more
A recent article in Luxe Interiors + Design magazine features a Jacobean revival mansion furnished by Cindy Rinfret. Inspired by English architecture it features a light and optimistic interior and is highlighted by furnishings from our Althorp and Castle Bromwich … Read more
John Spencer was a noted British statesman, serving in both Houses of Parliament. As Charles Spencer states, “It is as a politician that his name is most readily remembered” and he was “admirable, respectable, unqiue” the Spencer family.
A fine carved mahogany and cerejeira veneered hall chair has been created to honour the 3rd Earl. A hand painted panel of the Spencer Insignia surmounted by a coronet graces its classic form. Read more
The heart symbol must be one of the most recognized icons in the world, transcending language and speaking straight to the soul. It’s origins are ancient and controversial, with sources cited from botany to anatomy, but the meaning today is clear. The heart symbol is a statement of love, and of belonging.
With Valentine’s Day approaching consider expressing your love for your home with one of these statement pieces. Read more