Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,097 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 4,395 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,889 views
- About THEO 1,326 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,135 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,125 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,120 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,065 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,053 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,045 views
Tag Archives: Althorp
Earl Spencer Discusses Althorp Literary Festival and Family Heritage in Harper’s Bazaar Read more
Today Charles, Ninth Earl Spencer and driving force behind Althorp Living History congratulated The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge on the birth of their second child, Charlotte Elizabeth Diana. Read more
“Lord Charles Spencer, the 9th Earl Spencer and brother of the late Princess Diana, stopped in Manhattan on his way to California and met with Parade‘s Dotson Rader. Spencer, 50, lives part time in Los Angeles with his third wife, former model … Read more
Lord Spencer appeared on Oprah’s OWN Network on Sunday 5th April. Here he discusses the inner-workings on life at Althorp and how it compares to the estate featured on hit TV series ‘Downton Abbey’.