Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,572 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,134 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,666 views
- About THEO 1,186 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,058 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 979 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 942 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 892 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 891 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 879 views
Don't be afraid to mix organic textures, for a look that's both warm & chic. Featuring our Lark chest from the Echo… https://t.co/CYEa7Pypo7
Simple, geometric forms in solid oak create the timeless & transitional Collins nightstand that translates to any s… https://t.co/4XDlW5O2WH
Inspired by a George III original in the manner of Robert Adam, The Audience Settee in Country House grey is the cl… https://t.co/hHEnfYrDOx
"Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci ⚜️ Modern, simple, relaxed. Discover the stunning ne… https://t.co/YGg2T4U48o
A marble top, leather stitching, Heritage Bronze legs, the Connoisseur sideboard from Steve Leung ensures a room is… https://t.co/RgeRAFAaF0
“The quality of everything that TA does is spectacular and exceptional, so it’s an honor and a pleasure to work wit… https://t.co/3JocTF0mvt
Tag Archives: Althorp
Spotted online this month on the website of Veranda magazine, the Gillows Stool by Theodore Alexander taking centre stage in a bathroom by interior designer Carolyne Roehm.
This June Theodore Alexander will sponsor M. J. Carter in conversation with Charles Spencer at the Althorp Literary Festival.
Traditional doesn’t have to mean dark. This beautiful living room by Sheffield Interiors is a study in tones of cream and white, complemented by the natural tones of figured veneers. Read more
Charles, 9th Earl Spencer, has spoken on the delightful news of the birth of of a baby boy this week to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Read more
Theodore Alexander is delighted to announce we will be sponsoring that Julian Fellowes, English actor, novelist, and creator of the hugely successful period drama, ‘Downton Abbey’, at the 10th Althorp Literary Festival.
The Festival runs from Thursday 13th – Saturday 15th June 2013. Julian Fellowes will speak on Thursday 13th. Read more
In this digital age the library is still your sanctuary, an intimate space, filled with books and precious objects d’art. The work day has come to a close and tonight there is a glass of something restorative from the cellar waiting for you, a roaring fire and chessboard set up for two. Traditional wing armchairs in fine leathers are placed invitingly near the fireplace. Read more