Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,097 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 4,395 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,889 views
- About THEO 1,326 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,135 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,125 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,120 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,065 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,053 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,045 views
Tag Archives: Anthony Cox
Anthony Cox, Executive Vice President, Provides a Unique Insight into the Theodore Alexander Brand Read more
The Theodore Alexander brand is synonymous with inventive, distinctive pieces crafted by hand. Our designers, who include Creative Director Anthony Cox, strive to blend the most interesting materials with unconventional and witty design.
The Vanucci GT Desk is an item that encapsulates these ideals and Canadian retailer Elte recently featured it on their Facebook page.
We love the focus on the details that make this desk stand out.
“We like to think we are establishing leadership in our designs, not following trends,” Cox remarks. “We want our lighting to represent a personal statement for the home interior environment.” As the company’s Web site states: “Every piece has a story just waiting to be shared.” Read more