Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 5,791 views
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,683 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 3,052 views
- About THEO 1,465 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,303 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,285 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,239 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,201 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,196 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,191 views
Tag Archives: Buried Treasure
Leigh and Leslie Keno are known for their passion for classic cars, from judging at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance to designing furniture inspired by the forms of vintage cars.
Now that expertise is put to the test in the series finale of Buried Treasure, airing tonight on Fox. Read more
Tonight on Fox Theodore Alexander’s Keno Bros star in a Special Encore of their new show Buried Treasure.
The first hour at 8/7c is an all-new, original episode featuring a New Jersey detective who believes he has two Rembrandt paintings, that if authentic could be worth tens of millions of dollars.
Then, for those who missed the pilot last week, FOX will be rebroadcasting that episode at 9/8c. Read more
‘Buried Treasure’ with the Keno Brothers airs in just seven days on Fox. Read more
With every family comes a dream, and with every treasure a story.
Leigh and Leslie Keno (“Antiques Roadshow”) are modern-day treasure hunters. These world-renowned antique experts and appraisers have helped people all over the U.S. sell more than $1 billion worth of collectibles. In the new unscripted series BURIED TREASURE, the identical twin brothers will travel across the country helping ordinary people find treasures right in their own homes. Read more
Television celebrities and furniture experts Leigh and Leslie Keno walked a red carpet designed especially for them, autographed pieces from their new collection of classically modern furniture and wowed more than 200 fans attending a gala event at Bella Casa Furniture, Oregon in their honor late last month. Read more
Here at Theodore Alexander we are looking forward to watching the new Keno Brothers reality television show ‘Buried Treasure’ which launches on Fox in August!
Leigh and Leslie will call on their specialized knowledge of antiques and art in this televised hunt for hidden gems from the past. Read more