Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,921 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,495 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,434 views
- About THEO 1,033 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 961 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 817 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 756 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 756 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 721 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 705 views
Parchment paneled with an antique mirror top, the Hampden decorative chest adds texture and tone to any space.
Highly detailed, historically informed - the Althorp Living History collection breathes new life into old world cha… https://t.co/YwWkxaqsaY
No matter what you collect, our Preview Curio cabinet is here to make it chic.
Up close with our Echoes collection: Casual and relaxed, never precious. https://t.co/PwqAskmp3Y
Tag Archives: chest
Spotted on the New England Home Design Blog – a review of a Keno Bros. Collection piece which will arrive on the retail floor early next year.
Stacy Kunstel, Homes Editor
While the Ocean chest by the Keno Brothers reminds some of ripples in beach sand, I love it because it makes me see a modern take on the still-popular zebra print. A mix of sycamore, rosewood and maple, this chest would be perfect set in a library with the appropriate liquors and cocktail shakers giving just a bit of sparkle to its top. It can be seen in showrooms throughout New England that carry the Theodore Alexander furniture collection. Read more
Let us look closely at ‘Dance‘, with it’s rhythmical zig-zags and shimmering veneer. This accent piece is from The Keno Bros Collection, and in the words of Leigh and Leslie: This table took incredible skill to create. It makes us … Read more
At Althorp there stands a chest that provides a palpable link between the lives of historic individuals across centuries and seas. I remember reading the story of an Althorp chest and the ancestors of George Washington four years ago, and being struck by the fact that there are pieces of furniture in use today that have survived for not only hundreds of years, but which have connections to individuals who have shaped countries. Read more