Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,695 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,386 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,035 views
- About THEO 957 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 921 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 738 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 687 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 659 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 645 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 608 views
A soft, muted palette accented with painted fretwork, our Morning Room side cabinet serves both Hampton's heritage… https://t.co/A6eWIe2tdT
Join Traditional Home Editor in Chief Jill Waage, along with panelists Jamie Drake of DRAKE / ANDERSON and Mary Dou… https://t.co/M22oCf7Av4
With rare Etimoe and Movingue veneers and finely cast Old English brash details, the Blaire Bar Cart from the Steph… https://t.co/HgTQd7ZYSw
A glimpse inside the Junior League of Detroit’s annual Designers' Show House at the Fisher Mansion, featuring a gor… https://t.co/WZU3Jdv4H3
Is it hot in here, or is it just our Mercury finish? One of 30+ colors in our Custom Palette program. More at:… https://t.co/rQ4swpy3xy
A few more favorites from tonight’s fabulous What’s New What’s Next event at New York Design Center , suite 515… https://t.co/Xcz1BZNJ98
The stage is set at our New York Design Center showroom (suite 515). Ready for What’s New What’s Next #wnwn !
Tag Archives: chest
Spotted on the New England Home Design Blog – a review of a Keno Bros. Collection piece which will arrive on the retail floor early next year.
Stacy Kunstel, Homes Editor
While the Ocean chest by the Keno Brothers reminds some of ripples in beach sand, I love it because it makes me see a modern take on the still-popular zebra print. A mix of sycamore, rosewood and maple, this chest would be perfect set in a library with the appropriate liquors and cocktail shakers giving just a bit of sparkle to its top. It can be seen in showrooms throughout New England that carry the Theodore Alexander furniture collection. Read more
Let us look closely at ‘Dance‘, with it’s rhythmical zig-zags and shimmering veneer. This accent piece is from The Keno Bros Collection, and in the words of Leigh and Leslie: This table took incredible skill to create. It makes us … Read more
At Althorp there stands a chest that provides a palpable link between the lives of historic individuals across centuries and seas. I remember reading the story of an Althorp chest and the ancestors of George Washington four years ago, and being struck by the fact that there are pieces of furniture in use today that have survived for not only hundreds of years, but which have connections to individuals who have shaped countries. Read more