Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 5,790 views
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,683 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 3,052 views
- About THEO 1,465 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,303 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,285 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,239 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,201 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,196 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,191 views
Tag Archives: furniture
Leigh and Leslie Keno are known for their passion for classic cars, from judging at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance to designing furniture inspired by the forms of vintage cars.
Now that expertise is put to the test in the series finale of Buried Treasure, airing tonight on Fox. Read more
Are there any words more redolent of the exotic than ‘India’ and ‘Silk’? Together they suggest spices, the romance of travel and summer nights under the stars.
We can only speculate as to the origins of the Indian silk bedspread that lends its name to this bedroom at Althorp (below) but, given its undoubted age, we can imagine that it has a fascinating history. Read more
We are delighted to be able to share some photographs from the recent Keno Bros collection event at Gabberts in Edina! Read more
In advance of their appearance at Gabberts in Edina, Minnesota Leigh and Leslie appeared on Twin Cities live for a lively discussion of their new furniture collection which is hand crafted by Theodore Alexander. Read more
The Althorp Crest is a Heraldic symbol that is unique to the Spencer family. In Signs and Symbols, the Meaning of the Althorp Crest we looked at the iconography of the crest with the historic significance of each motif.
Each piece of hand crafted furniture by Theodore Alexander for Althorp Living History is embellished with a hand cast or painted crest that denotes its authenticity and connection to the Althorp estate. Read more