Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,685 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,364 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,719 views
- About THEO 1,228 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,074 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,010 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 990 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 934 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 928 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 927 views
Hand hewn, textured, vintage and rustic, the Tyler I Cabinet from The Echoes collection feels like the most fabulou… https://t.co/mJU641UrfT
Hundreds of frames, dozens of finishes, with our Custom Palette Program, we help bring your vision to life! Match y… https://t.co/n9U5M85ncp
Tag Archives: Houzz
Backlit against the morning sun in Los Angeles sits Theodore Alexander’s Oudh Lamp. This bone and brass mounted table lamp is inspired by a nineteenth century Indian design. Simple without being staid, the soft cream colours of Oudh blend perfectly with its surroundings.
This hand carved and caned bergère armchair by Theodore Alexander features a laurel carved, serpentine seat and a luxurious gold silk cushion.
Inspired by a Louis XV provincial French piece the armchair adds a hint of European tradition to a light and airy bedroom by Cindy Ross Interior Design.
Theodore Alexander Forest Pines Lamp Table and On Point Cocktail Table feature in this relaxed living room by Amy Koch Interiors. Read more
This week we are turning our attention back on Houzz, where interior designers showcase the best of their work.
We are renowned for our stand alone accent pieces and were delighted to find one of our A La Carte tables taking centre stage in this transitional living room styled by Masins Furniture and Interior Design. Available in a variety of tactile finishes and sizes, these small tables are guaranteed to make an impact. Read more
These fine carved and ash burl club or occasional chairs feature curved toprails above scrolling arms, on hand carved sabre legs. The designs are taken from the Regency period and have a quintessentially English look and feel.
Seen here in a traditional living room by Houston Architect and Designer Cindy Aplanalp at By Design Interiors. Read more
This week we’ve been browsing Houzz to see some of the many ways interior decorators are using Theodore Alexander pieces to create beautiful, fresh and compelling interiors.
The hand polished mahogany veneer of The Kensington Table (below) adds an air of English elegance to this classically fine dining room. Incorporating an additional leaf to cater for large dinner parties the original design is taken from a Regency example. Handsome Curved Aspect dining chairs feature hand carved, shield shaped, backs and are lovingly reproduced from English originals of around 1780. Read more