Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,097 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 4,395 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,889 views
- About THEO 1,326 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,135 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,125 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,120 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,065 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,053 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,045 views
Tag Archives: inspiration
Theodore Alexander‘s Mirrored Coastal Table appears in the February / March issue of Traditional Home. “I’m obsessed with these faux-bamboo brass and mirror tables because they evoke a period in design that encompasses everything I love… chinoiserie, 1930s, Billy Baldwin and … Read more
With Easter fast approaching we thought we’d share these gorgeous hand painted faux marble eggs.
Inspired by Victorian originals, these sculptural pieces are designed to last for generations to come. Read more
At The Singular Hotel in Patagonia a window reflects the natural simplicity of the Ultima Esperanza Sound. Through the glass we see Theodore Alexander’s Flintlock Box on Stand and ‘Officers and Gentlemen’ Campaign desk. Imagine waking to that glorious view! Read more
Traditional doesn’t have to mean dark. This beautiful living room by Sheffield Interiors is a study in tones of cream and white, complemented by the natural tones of figured veneers. Read more
We have spent delightful hours pouring over this well preserved guide to the art of paint finishes in the home. Published over 150 years ago, it aimed to provide ‘A Complete Treatise on the… the Art of House Painting, Graining and Marbling.’ Read more