Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,120 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 4,470 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,895 views
- About THEO 1,327 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,140 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,131 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,123 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,070 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,058 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,050 views
Tag Archives: interior design
Theodore Alexander’s Antique from the Hall table in a custom finish provides the perfect setting for this stylish vignette. Read more
Traditional doesn’t have to mean dark. This beautiful living room by Sheffield Interiors is a study in tones of cream and white, complemented by the natural tones of figured veneers. Read more
This week we are turning our attention back on Houzz, where interior designers showcase the best of their work.
We are renowned for our stand alone accent pieces and were delighted to find one of our A La Carte tables taking centre stage in this transitional living room styled by Masins Furniture and Interior Design. Available in a variety of tactile finishes and sizes, these small tables are guaranteed to make an impact. Read more
The below post is reproduced with the kind permission from McElherans Furniture in Alberta. Furniture featured is from the Theodore Alexander Armoury range. Click through the view individual items on the Theodore Alexander website.
As a design element, wood is supremely versatile. Furniture can be built from it and it can also be used as flooring. But what if wood is THE main theme in your home? What if you lived in a log home and everywhere you went, you were literally surrounded by wood? This was the challenge faced by Ron and Shelby Fehr as they prepared to tackle the interior of their [6000 sqft] log house. Read more
These fine carved and ash burl club or occasional chairs feature curved toprails above scrolling arms, on hand carved sabre legs. The designs are taken from the Regency period and have a quintessentially English look and feel.
Seen here in a traditional living room by Houston Architect and Designer Cindy Aplanalp at By Design Interiors. Read more
This week we’ve been browsing Houzz to see some of the many ways interior decorators are using Theodore Alexander pieces to create beautiful, fresh and compelling interiors.
The hand polished mahogany veneer of The Kensington Table (below) adds an air of English elegance to this classically fine dining room. Incorporating an additional leaf to cater for large dinner parties the original design is taken from a Regency example. Handsome Curved Aspect dining chairs feature hand carved, shield shaped, backs and are lovingly reproduced from English originals of around 1780. Read more