Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,229 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 4,721 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,924 views
- About THEO 1,343 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,164 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,161 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,153 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,094 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,086 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,070 views
Tag Archives: interview
“Lord Charles Spencer, the 9th Earl Spencer and brother of the late Princess Diana, stopped in Manhattan on his way to California and met with Parade‘s Dotson Rader. Spencer, 50, lives part time in Los Angeles with his third wife, former model … Read more
You and your brother have always drawn a connection between fine furniture and sensuality. In Hidden Treasures you even refer to to the ‘sex appeal’ of Queen Anne and Chippendale curves, and your new line also stresses that “S” shape.
We love the S-shaped curve; that beautiful, sinuous curve us just gorgeous to us. It becomes a very primal thing. We also favor form over ornamentation. Read more