Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,572 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,134 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,666 views
- About THEO 1,186 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,058 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 979 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 942 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 892 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 891 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 879 views
Don't be afraid to mix organic textures, for a look that's both warm & chic. Featuring our Lark chest from the Echo… https://t.co/CYEa7Pypo7
Simple, geometric forms in solid oak create the timeless & transitional Collins nightstand that translates to any s… https://t.co/4XDlW5O2WH
Inspired by a George III original in the manner of Robert Adam, The Audience Settee in Country House grey is the cl… https://t.co/hHEnfYrDOx
"Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci ⚜️ Modern, simple, relaxed. Discover the stunning ne… https://t.co/YGg2T4U48o
A marble top, leather stitching, Heritage Bronze legs, the Connoisseur sideboard from Steve Leung ensures a room is… https://t.co/RgeRAFAaF0
“The quality of everything that TA does is spectacular and exceptional, so it’s an honor and a pleasure to work wit… https://t.co/3JocTF0mvt
Tag Archives: Keno Bros
Designer Karen LeBlanc heads to High Point Market where she meets Charles, 9th Earl Spencer and The Keno Bros. Read more
The July / August edition of Architectural Digest India showcases the playful lines of Dance by the Keno Bros. Read more
Thank you to Patricia Davis Brown of Dig This Design for this review of The Keno Bros.’ classically modern style
Choosing the right accent furniture can polish off your minimalist decor by sticking with tables and shelves that offer clean lines and an interesting element. Check out these minimalistic accent tables designed by the Keno Bros. Read more
The Keno Bros. loved the hug-shaped design of this piece they called it ‘Embrace’, a perfect piece to showcase on Valentine’s Day. Read more
In last week’s post on the Duncan Phyfe exhibition currently showing in New York we referenced a unique table by Theodore Alexander which is inspired by one of Phyfe’s masterworks.
On reading the post Leslie Keno of the Keno Bros. immediately recognized the original as one that he had handled personally! Leslie elaborates below: Read more