Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,680 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,351 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,717 views
- About THEO 1,225 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,074 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,009 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 986 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 930 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 924 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 921 views
Hand hewn, textured, vintage and rustic, the Tyler I Cabinet from The Echoes collection feels like the most fabulou… https://t.co/mJU641UrfT
Hundreds of frames, dozens of finishes, with our Custom Palette Program, we help bring your vision to life! Match y… https://t.co/n9U5M85ncp
Work space, re-imagined. This beautiful period property has us swooning over all the feminine touches and antique t… https://t.co/QrLD6ChI0X
Tag Archives: Keno Bros
Stacey Bewkes of the lovely design blog Quintessence is a guest blogger this week at New England Home Magazine. The subject of her post is a recent Keno Bros event and we’ve reproduced it below, taking the liberty of adding some more links in the text. Read more
Spotted on the New England Home Design Blog – a review of a Keno Bros. Collection piece which will arrive on the retail floor early next year.
Stacy Kunstel, Homes Editor
While the Ocean chest by the Keno Brothers reminds some of ripples in beach sand, I love it because it makes me see a modern take on the still-popular zebra print. A mix of sycamore, rosewood and maple, this chest would be perfect set in a library with the appropriate liquors and cocktail shakers giving just a bit of sparkle to its top. It can be seen in showrooms throughout New England that carry the Theodore Alexander furniture collection. Read more
There is something about miniature furniture that never fails to entice interest – delicate yet proportionate, small yet sturdy, miniatures provide perfect conversation pieces for the home.
Originating as apprentice pieces or as cabinetmakers’ models, miniature furniture was always intended for display either as a demonstration of skill or as a scaled down version of a final piece that could be commissioned. Read more
This week our favorite television duo, Leigh and Leslie of Keno Bros., appeared on Anderson!
Sandy and her family have had an antique wooden chest in their home for as long as she can remember. She had an inclination that it was worth something, but had no idea of its actual value, and couldn’t venture a guess.
Leigh and Leslie Keno, stars of the FOX show “Buried Treasure” and world-renowned antiques experts, are about to give Sandy the surprise of a lifetime.
“This is an incredible find,” says Leigh. “Leslie and I — our hearts are pounding.” The Keno brothers reveal Sandy’s chest was made in 1685. It’s one of the earliest chests made in America, in mint condition, and has descended directly through Sandy’s family. Read more
Leigh and Leslie Keno of the Keno Bros. Collection will be showcasing their collection at Lillian August in Norfolk, Connecticut on Wednesday.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org Read more