Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,229 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 4,721 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,924 views
- About THEO 1,343 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,164 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,161 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,153 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,094 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,086 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,070 views
Tag Archives: Leslie Keno
Thank you to Patricia Davis Brown of Dig This Design for this review of The Keno Bros.’ classically modern style
Choosing the right accent furniture can polish off your minimalist decor by sticking with tables and shelves that offer clean lines and an interesting element. Check out these minimalistic accent tables designed by the Keno Bros. Read more
We’re delighted to reproduce a recent interview with Leslie Keno of The Keno Bros, where he discusses the principles of good design and the inspiration behind new lamps in the Collection. Read more
This week our favorite television duo, Leigh and Leslie of Keno Bros., appeared on Anderson!
Sandy and her family have had an antique wooden chest in their home for as long as she can remember. She had an inclination that it was worth something, but had no idea of its actual value, and couldn’t venture a guess.
Leigh and Leslie Keno, stars of the FOX show “Buried Treasure” and world-renowned antiques experts, are about to give Sandy the surprise of a lifetime.
“This is an incredible find,” says Leigh. “Leslie and I — our hearts are pounding.” The Keno brothers reveal Sandy’s chest was made in 1685. It’s one of the earliest chests made in America, in mint condition, and has descended directly through Sandy’s family. Read more
Leigh and Leslie Keno of the Keno Bros. Collection will be showcasing their collection at Lillian August in Norfolk, Connecticut on Wednesday.
RSVP to email@example.com Read more
Watch this great video from Design Spree in New Jersey, featuring the Keno Bros. Read more
Leigh and Leslie Keno are known for their passion for classic cars, from judging at Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance to designing furniture inspired by the forms of vintage cars.
Now that expertise is put to the test in the series finale of Buried Treasure, airing tonight on Fox. Read more