Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,790 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,546 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,765 views
- About THEO 1,257 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,088 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,047 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,034 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 967 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 962 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 961 views
The smallest details often require the most precision. See how many of our pieces come to life with the help of art… https://t.co/Q1OTCGXS3x
Smooth sailing and oh so stylish, dive right in to one of 40+ finishes from our Custom Palette program✨… https://t.co/xu5AmATLok
A vacation home meant for a king, designer Michael Scott of Romanza Interior Design created this poolside paradise… https://t.co/ZsZilKeshn
Oak diamond parquetry & vintage metal handles make the Weston nightstand a study in texture. Part of our Echoes Col… https://t.co/IIsM0PfoIP
Our polished brass and tempered glass Mendosa cocktail table offers two tiers for extra storage, &extra style. Perf… https://t.co/ueHBOyGnnG
A star in its own right, the Estrella side table marries Moroccan design w/ modern craftsmanship. Did you know we h… https://t.co/1pqVWuNGeb
Tag Archives: literary festival
At the Althorp Literary Festival in 2015 Theodore Alexander was delighted to sponsor Jeremy Musson, author of ‘The Drawing Room: English Country House Decoration’ and expert on the British country house. Read more
Earl Spencer Discusses Althorp Literary Festival and Family Heritage in Harper’s Bazaar Read more
This June Theodore Alexander will sponsor M. J. Carter in conversation with Charles Spencer at the Althorp Literary Festival.
Theodore Alexander is delighted to announce we will be sponsoring that Julian Fellowes, English actor, novelist, and creator of the hugely successful period drama, ‘Downton Abbey’, at the 10th Althorp Literary Festival.
The Festival runs from Thursday 13th – Saturday 15th June 2013. Julian Fellowes will speak on Thursday 13th. Read more
In June Charles, 9th Earl Spencer spoke at his own Literary Festival on the subject of his ancestral home. Some of our favourite images from the event are below.
“I wanted to have an event that fits in here and makes authors really welcome. They’re all invited to stay with their spouses, lovers or whoever they want to bring. It’s relaxed, like an old-fashioned salon” Charles Spencer, in the Times Read more
When I enter the gates of Althorp I feel an enormous sense of warmth, the classic Englishness of the park enveloping me in its natural beauty, looking close to perfection at all times of the year.
I cannot decide whether it looks better in February, the trees’ branches standing stark and frosted; in May, when the greens of the different leaves have their contrasting hues; or in September, the thick sunlight in the heavy autumnal air
Charles Spencer, Althorp: The Story of an English House Read more