Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,120 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 4,470 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,895 views
- About THEO 1,327 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,140 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,131 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,123 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,070 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,058 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,050 views
Tag Archives: literary festival
In June Althorp holds its annual Literary Festival and this year we are sponsoring Charles, 9th Earl Spencer who will be discussing the unique history of his home, Althorp, and the generations who have lived there before him. In Earl Spencer’s own words:
As you walk round this house, you will see the accumulation of paintings, furniture, china, and sculpture, which have appealed to the tastes of my family over the generations. I hope that, beyond the art, you will also notice that Althorp is very much a home. The exterior may be imposing, with its stark tiling; and the park may appear to be huge and impressive; but the inside is warm and welcoming. Read more