Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,790 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,546 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,765 views
- About THEO 1,257 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,088 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,047 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,034 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 967 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 962 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 961 views
The smallest details often require the most precision. See how many of our pieces come to life with the help of art… https://t.co/Q1OTCGXS3x
Smooth sailing and oh so stylish, dive right in to one of 40+ finishes from our Custom Palette program✨… https://t.co/xu5AmATLok
A vacation home meant for a king, designer Michael Scott of Romanza Interior Design created this poolside paradise… https://t.co/ZsZilKeshn
Oak diamond parquetry & vintage metal handles make the Weston nightstand a study in texture. Part of our Echoes Col… https://t.co/IIsM0PfoIP
Our polished brass and tempered glass Mendosa cocktail table offers two tiers for extra storage, &extra style. Perf… https://t.co/ueHBOyGnnG
A star in its own right, the Estrella side table marries Moroccan design w/ modern craftsmanship. Did you know we h… https://t.co/1pqVWuNGeb
Tag Archives: New England Home
Stacey Bewkes of the lovely design blog Quintessence is a guest blogger this week at New England Home Magazine. The subject of her post is a recent Keno Bros event and we’ve reproduced it below, taking the liberty of adding some more links in the text. Read more
Spotted on the New England Home Design Blog – a review of a Keno Bros. Collection piece which will arrive on the retail floor early next year.
Stacy Kunstel, Homes Editor
While the Ocean chest by the Keno Brothers reminds some of ripples in beach sand, I love it because it makes me see a modern take on the still-popular zebra print. A mix of sycamore, rosewood and maple, this chest would be perfect set in a library with the appropriate liquors and cocktail shakers giving just a bit of sparkle to its top. It can be seen in showrooms throughout New England that carry the Theodore Alexander furniture collection. Read more
Cindy Rinfret’s latest interior design project is lavishly illustrated in New England Home’s Connecticut Summer 2011 and selected pieces from Theodore Alexander and Althorp Living History take centre stage. Set in “two hundred and fifty acres of breathtaking land” this … Read more