Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 5,946 views
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,827 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 3,080 views
- About THEO 1,497 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,339 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,318 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,242 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,218 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,217 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,211 views
Tag Archives: New York Design Center
On September 15th Theodore Alexander unveiled an updated showroom concept at What’s New, What’s Next at the New York Design Center.
Traditional Home’s Design and Markets Editor Tori Mellott was on hand to give the first glimpse of the new showroom on Facebook Live. Read more
This week Theodore Alexander unveils a newly renovated and expanded 6,000 square foot showroom in the New York Design Center at 200 Lexington Avenue, New York. Working with Robin Baron, ASID, Theodore Alexander has created a brand showcase which reflects … Read more