Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,685 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 3,364 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,719 views
- About THEO 1,228 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,074 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,010 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 990 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 934 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 928 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 927 views
Hand hewn, textured, vintage and rustic, the Tyler I Cabinet from The Echoes collection feels like the most fabulou… https://t.co/mJU641UrfT
Hundreds of frames, dozens of finishes, with our Custom Palette Program, we help bring your vision to life! Match y… https://t.co/n9U5M85ncp
Tag Archives: New York
Theodore Alexander’s newly opened 4,000 square foot showroom at 200 Lex presents a curated selection of upholstery options. Each exquisite piece is styled for comfort, look and longevity. These signature items combine traditional manufacturing techniques with a modern sensibility, including upholstery designs by Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander, the Keno Bros. and the signature English style of Althorp Living History. Read more
Inside Designer Jamie Drake’s exquisite model apartment at One57 in New York we can see signature pieces designed exclusively for Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander.
Apartment Therapy recently featured an apartment at the late nineteenth century Archives Building in New York City’s West Village. Designed by HGTV Design Star finalist Michael Moeller for a young client, the furnishings include Theodore Alexander’s Agra campaign bookcases and oversized Aegean Octagonals mirror. Read more