Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,056 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,149 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 1,305 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 830 views
- About THEO 771 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 568 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 496 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 486 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 453 views
- An English Summer 435 views
Dining in, with the extendable Callan table and assorted chairs from the rustic Echoes collection.… https://t.co/Nhj0lequoU
Our ideal weekend retreat: This tranquil living room by Michael Berman from the 2016 Christopher Kennedy Modernism… https://t.co/lRmcKABuxH
Don't miss this fabulous event, next week at the New York Design Center. We're thrilled to partner with A-List Inte… https://t.co/E5VZ69GgCO
A hand-woven leather lattice headboard, turned solid oak posts and a parquetry footboard - the Weston bed is a true… https://t.co/m91iounjT6
Bright hues, distressed metals, pale neutrals and a touch of vintage, channel your inner colour with our Custom Pal… https://t.co/BaygTJcfR6
Bright hues, distressed metals, pale neutrals and a touch of vintage, channel your inner colour with our Custom Pal… https://t.co/ToBCVvjvd1
Tag Archives: NYDC
On September 14th Theodore Alexander’s showroom doors open at the New York Design Center for What’s New What’s Next. Read more
In collaboration with designer Robin Baron, Theodore Alexander has renovated and expanded its showroom at the New York Design Center, 200 Lexington Avenue, New York. Read more
Theodore Alexander will host a designer panel at their 4,000 square foot showroom at the New York Design Center Event ‘What’s New, What’s Next’ on September 17th at 6pm, suite 515. Read more
Theodore Alexander’s newly opened 4,000 square foot showroom at 200 Lex presents a curated selection of upholstery options. Each exquisite piece is styled for comfort, look and longevity. These signature items combine traditional manufacturing techniques with a modern sensibility, including upholstery designs by Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander, the Keno Bros. and the signature English style of Althorp Living History. Read more