Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 3,921 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,495 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,434 views
- About THEO 1,033 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 961 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 817 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 756 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 756 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 721 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 705 views
Parchment paneled with an antique mirror top, the Hampden decorative chest adds texture and tone to any space.
Highly detailed, historically informed - the Althorp Living History collection breathes new life into old world cha… https://t.co/YwWkxaqsaY
No matter what you collect, our Preview Curio cabinet is here to make it chic.
Up close with our Echoes collection: Casual and relaxed, never precious. https://t.co/PwqAskmp3Y
Tag Archives: press
This week Theodore Alexander unveils a newly renovated and expanded 6,000 square foot showroom in the New York Design Center at 200 Lexington Avenue, New York. Working with Robin Baron, ASID, Theodore Alexander has created a brand showcase which reflects … Read more
Event Planner Jung Lee stopped by Theodore Alexander’s showroom at the New York Design Center last week and picked out our Newman Table as a stylish dining table option for the New York Times. Read more
Thank you to High Point Market Style Spotter Michelle Workman for choosing our Sea Cliff Chair in an Elle Decor article this week on hot trends. Read more
Northwest Home Magazine recently featured one of our signature Campaign chairs in the feature ‘Stable Style’. Read more
Cindy Rinfret’s latest interior design project is lavishly illustrated in New England Home’s Connecticut Summer 2011 and selected pieces from Theodore Alexander and Althorp Living History take centre stage. Set in “two hundred and fifty acres of breathtaking land” this … Read more
You and your brother have always drawn a connection between fine furniture and sensuality. In Hidden Treasures you even refer to to the ‘sex appeal’ of Queen Anne and Chippendale curves, and your new line also stresses that “S” shape.
We love the S-shaped curve; that beautiful, sinuous curve us just gorgeous to us. It becomes a very primal thing. We also favor form over ornamentation. Read more