Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 4,256 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 2,728 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,561 views
- About THEO 1,113 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 991 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 890 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 843 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 820 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 804 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 787 views
Sandalwood tones & organic curves, the Bellaire armchair is truly the main course in this coastal dining room ⚓️… https://t.co/pA04s5RTol
Exclusive first preview of the modernism week showhouse at the Christopher Kennedy Compound in Palm Springs. Huge c… https://t.co/xz2j8Yjjza
Calm, colorful and coastal, with 40+ finishes in our Custom Palette✨ program, it's easy to build your perfect palet… https://t.co/MFJkyIfY96
Black lacquer, faux horn and brass edges, the Cutting Edge cocktail table is forever de rigueur 🍸… https://t.co/osbI33mxpr
Black lacquer, faux horn and brass edges, the Cutting Edge cocktail table is forever de rigueur 🍸 ▪️Cutting Edge C… https://t.co/pvOPYytDpG
A brilliant metallic pop inb this expansive master bedroom, the Counter Piece Accent Table stuns in a gold leafed f… https://t.co/iXpF53Odib
Tag Archives: press
This week Theodore Alexander unveils a newly renovated and expanded 6,000 square foot showroom in the New York Design Center at 200 Lexington Avenue, New York. Working with Robin Baron, ASID, Theodore Alexander has created a brand showcase which reflects … Read more
Event Planner Jung Lee stopped by Theodore Alexander’s showroom at the New York Design Center last week and picked out our Newman Table as a stylish dining table option for the New York Times. Read more
Thank you to High Point Market Style Spotter Michelle Workman for choosing our Sea Cliff Chair in an Elle Decor article this week on hot trends. Read more
Northwest Home Magazine recently featured one of our signature Campaign chairs in the feature ‘Stable Style’. Read more
Cindy Rinfret’s latest interior design project is lavishly illustrated in New England Home’s Connecticut Summer 2011 and selected pieces from Theodore Alexander and Althorp Living History take centre stage. Set in “two hundred and fifty acres of breathtaking land” this … Read more
You and your brother have always drawn a connection between fine furniture and sensuality. In Hidden Treasures you even refer to to the ‘sex appeal’ of Queen Anne and Chippendale curves, and your new line also stresses that “S” shape.
We love the S-shaped curve; that beautiful, sinuous curve us just gorgeous to us. It becomes a very primal thing. We also favor form over ornamentation. Read more