Welcome to THEO.
Bringing you design insights and inspiration.
Learn more About THEO
- Holiday House NYC with Theodore Alexander and James Rixner
- The Stars are Aligned! Theodore Alexander Features in Traditional Home Magazine
- Theodore Alexander announces appointment of Dr Doris Phua as C.E.O.
- Tori Mellott Tours Theodore Alexander at the New York Design Center
- An Afternoon of Design at the NYDC
- Duralee Fabrics Now Available at the New York Design Center
- Lighting & Decor Magazine Features Steve Leung for Theodore Alexander
- Floyd Pendant Light by Michael Berman in June House Beautiful Magazine
- Theodore Alexander at The New York Design Center – The Big Reveal!
- Jamie Drake wins NY Spaces Award for Theodore Alexander Collection
- Becoming a Visionary at High Point Market
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market
- Colour Crush! Theodore Alexander Features in March House Beautiful!
- Million Dollar Decorating Podcast Features Theodore Alexander
- Washington and the Spencers, a Tale Through the Centuries 5,400 views
- Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, an Althorp Addition 5,261 views
- Theodore Alexander Unveils Renovated Showroom at NYDC 2,988 views
- About THEO 1,403 views
- What’s in a Name? The Canterbury (Furniture) Tales 1,217 views
- Theodore Alexander and Historic Charm in Detroit 1,217 views
- Theodore Alexander to Launch New Collection by Designer Steve Leung at High Point Market 1,200 views
- An Olympic Event at Althorp 1,150 views
- Spotlight on Anthony Cox, Creative Director 1,146 views
- A World of Quality in Miniature 1,135 views
Tag Archives: Theodore Alexander
“Jamie Drake for Theodore Alexander” will debut with a 2,000 square-foot showroom presentation at April High Point Market. The collection will be available worldwide through Theodore Alexander’s finest retailers, designers, and trade showrooms. Read more
Anthony Cox, Executive Vice President, Provides a Unique Insight into the Theodore Alexander Brand Read more
With American Independence Day approaching we thought that we would look at our most relevant stylistic theme, 1783.
1783 marked the end of the Revolutionary War and the beginning of a new America. This theme represents a stylistic cross section of classic American furniture in country finishes. Read more
Eighteenth-century cabinetmakers were known for their love of classical proportions, and this bookcase does not disappoint. It uses exceptional flame mahogany veneers and employs an unusual astragal that is also found in the Dundas bookcase by Thomas Chippendale, which sold at Christie’s London in 2008 for over $4,000,000 USD. Read more
At Theodore Alexander we delight in ensuring that our pieces have all the hallmarks of true quality, for our craftsmen employ time-honoured techniques to craft truly beautiful furniture you’ll fall madly in love with. Take this hyedua and sycamore veneered … Read more